Our auditions are designed to determine a student’s interest, passion, and talent for performing arts and to determine if they are likely to thrive in a performance-rich environment. Students are encouraged to enjoy the audition experience as it may be the first of many.
Who should attend an audition?
- students who will be enrolling in Years 5 – 12 and who are interested in performing arts
- students can Audition up to two years prior to entry
- Auditions are held four times a year.
Students are advised to audition in their preferred area of focus. You may audition for more than one stream
- Classical Ballet
- Commercial Dance
- Senior Contemporary Dance (Years 10 – 12)
- Musical Theatre.
Who does NOT need to audition?
- Students in Kindergarten – Year 4 are not required to audition
- Students interested in Technical Production need not audition
- Students applying for Elite Tennis or Rhythmic Gymnastics.
All students from Years 5 – 12 will undertake an academic test to assess written and numerical competency.
What do we need to do to Audition?
- Book a Tour or attend an Open Day / Morning
- Complete the Application Form and pay the Application Fee
- Read the Audition on Campus Requirements
- Attend and ace your Audition
Audition via Video
Our preference is for you to audition in person at the College. This gives you the chance to meet your future teachers, participate in workshops, tour the campus, and get a sense of who we are.
We understand that illness or distance might mean families are unable to attend an audition in person. In these cases, you may Audition via Video.
If you need to audition this way, you will need to
What if I have more than one child who wants to audition?
If more than one child from the same household is auditioning, please complete a separate Application Form for each child.
Get in touch with our Registrar
What happens after the Audition?
After the Audition, families will be notified of the outcome of their Application within two weeks.
Successful students will be invited to attend an interview with the Principal or the Director of the Junior School.
When an Offer of Enrolment is made, a parent / guardian will be required to sign the Acceptance Form and pay the Confirmation of Enrolment Fee to secure the student’s place at the College.
The Confirmation of Enrolment Fee is $2,200 for K – 10 and $1,650 for Years 11 – 12. This fee includes GST and is non-refundable.
Once we receive this payment, your Enrolment will be confirmed in writing by the College Registrar.