Open Days & Mornings
Find out why students and parents say they wish they had enrolled at the College sooner.
Who should attend an Open Day / Morning?
Families of students who
- are ready to start Kindergarten through to Year 12
- have questions about our rigorous academic curriculum; and
- want to hear more about how we integrate performing arts / performance sports into the school day.
What happens at these events?
- Open Days are held twice a year
- We divide our guests into groups according to primary or secondary school
- You will hear from our Principal and current students
- You will enjoy a series of short student performances
- Student ambassadors will lead tours of the campus
- For those interested in elite tennis or rhythmic gymnastics, our partners will show you the facilities at Sydney Olympic Park (at a time tbd)
- Tours of the Boarding House are arranged as required
- Open Mornings are held four times a year
- These are scaled-back versions of our Open Days catering to those who may be time-poor or unable to attend our Open Days
- They do not include performances
What time is registration?
Is there parking on-site?
Yes, enter via George Street
What if I am unable to attend?
Private Tours are available upon request
Families interested in our Infants school
Families interested in K – Year 2 are naturally welcome to join us on an Open Day / Morning however we also encourage you to call the Director of the Junior School and arrange a tailored tour.