As a parent, the choice of school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. One of the best ways to decide if The McDonald College is the right school for your child is to experience the reality of a normal day.
Accordingly, I invite you to join me on a personal tour of our College. I believe that prospective families should get to know me a little, and my passion to see every student is best placed to fulfil their potential. To give families a complete understanding of the College, my tours are scheduled during the school day, however an after-school tour can be arranged if that suits you better.
These tours are tailored to you and your child and can include:
- a classroom tour of Junior and Secondary learning facilities;
- a tour of the Performing Arts spaces including acting, ballet, dance, music, musical theatre and more;
- a tailored tour for tennis and rhythmic gymnastics families; and
- a visit to our Boarding House accommodation.
If you are interested in our Elite Tennis or Rhythmic Gymnastics program, we can also arrange a meeting with the program heads and a tour of the facilities at Sydney Olympic Park. (Please be aware that it may not necessarily be possible to arrange this on the same day / time.)
I emplore you to explore our website to gain an understanding of what the College offers. I also encourage you to ask in-depth questions, so you feel fully informed before enrolling your child/ren. I look forward to meeting you and your family,
- Tours are available each weekday during term by prior arrangement. Please register using the link below.
- Please allow approximately 60 minutes for the tour
- Should the Principal be unavailable, our Deputy Principal or Registrar will conduct the tour