Open Days and Mornings
Join us for an Open Day or Open Morning to explore how our unique approach to education has nurtured talents like Emma Watkins, Nikki Webster, Meg Mac, Felicity Ward, Tim Draxl, Ayesha Madon, Lachlan Monaghan and many others. Experience firsthand the excellence in Performing Arts education that sets us apart.
Who should attend an Open Day / Morning?
Families of students who
- are ready to start Kindergarten through to Year 12
- have a strong interest in performing arts or performance sports disciplines
- have questions about our rigorous academic curriculum; and
- want to hear about our world-class faculty and how we integrate performing arts / performance sports into the school day.
What happens at these events?
- Open Days are held twice a year
- We divide our guests into groups according to primary or secondary school
- You will hear from our Principal and current students
- You will enjoy a series of short student performances
- Student ambassadors will lead tours of the campus
- For those interested in elite tennis or rhythmic gymnastics, our partners will show you the facilities at Sydney Olympic Park
- Tours of the Boarding House are arranged as required
- Open Mornings are held five times a year
- These are scaled-back versions of our Open Days catering to those who may be time-poor or unable to attend our Open Days
- They do not include performances
What time is registration?
Is there parking on-site?
Yes, enter via George Street. Our staff will be there to guide you.
What if I am unable to attend?
Private Tours are available upon request.
Does my child need to audition for entry?
If your child is entering Years K – 4 or applying for the Technical Production stream, Elite Tennis, or Rhythmic Gymnastics, there is no need for an Audition. Students in Years 5 – 12 are required to Audition. For more information, visit Auditions.
Families interested in our Infants school
Families interested in K – Year 2 are naturally welcome to join us on an Open Day / Morning however we also encourage you to meet the Director of the Junior School and arrange a tailored tour.