We are pleased to announce a new partnership with Ausdance NSW for their Dance Artist in Residence Program (DAIR), which offers independent dance artists, collectives, collaborators and companies access to performance spaces for the development of dance-making and practice.
DAIR activities may involve creative development, research, mentorship, rehearsal and remounting of work. Applicants can apply for a residency of one or two weeks. Submissions of interest are open from Thursday 27 September 2018.
DAIR recipients receive:
- Residency space at host venue
- Pre-residency planning support from Ausdance NSW
- Administrative support from Ausdance NSW for the showing of work during residency (if required)
- Promotion of artist/residency through Ausdance NSW e-news and social media
- A studio visit from Ausdance NSW during the residency
To be eligible, primary applicants should be NSW-based and an Ausdance NSW member, however, collaborators may be interstate or internationally-based.
More information can be found on the Ausdance NSW website.