Open Days + Mornings
Find out why students and parents say they wish they had enrolled here sooner
Who should attend?
Families of students who:
- are ready to start Kindergarten through to Year 12 school next year (or even next term)
- have questions about our rigorous academic curriculum
- want to hear more about how we integrate performing arts / elite sports into the school day.
What happens at the event?
- Open Days are held twice a year.
- We divide our visitors into groups according to primary or secondary school.
- You will hear from our Principal and current students.
- You will enjoy a series of short student performances.
- Student ambassadors will lead tours of the campus.
- For those interested in elite tennis or rhythmic gymnastics, our partners will show you the facilities at Sydney Olympic Park (time tbd).
- Tours of the Boarding House are arranged as required.
Friday 29 July
- Open Mornings are held four times a year.
- These are scaled-back versions of our Open Days catering to those who may be time-poor or unable to attend our Open Days.
- They do not include performances.
Thursday 13 October
Families interested in our Infants’ school
- For families interested in Kindergarten – Year 2, we also host Infants Experience Days four times a year.
- Your child will be paired with a buddy and will experience a short sampler class.
- You will meet with the Director of the Junior School who will take you on a tour of the campus.
|What time is registration?||9.15am|
|Is there parking on-site?||Yes, enter via George St.|
|What if I am unable to attend?||Private Tours are available upon request|