K-1 Experience Days create an opportunity for Preschool students to explore the transition to “big” school through a range of enriching and diverse learning, performance and socialisation activities. We aim to create a familiarity with the school environment that can enhance each child’s first experience of school. In 2021, we welcome interest for both Kindergarten and Year 1 enrolments for 2022.
What does Experience Day include?
- 1.5 hours of activities
- Learning, literacy and numeracy games
- Activity experience – Dance/Acting/Gym
- Library – Reading
- Tour and Q&A for parents
- Experience Day Buddy – Assigned Year 6 student
- Support from Junior School teaching faculty throughout the day
- Wednesday 12 May 2021 (9.45am – 11.30am)
- Wednesday 28 July 2021 (9.45am – 11.30am)
Prospective children must be aged between 5-6 years (by 31 July 2021) to attend a Kindy/Year 1 Experience Day for 2022 enrolment.
Prospective families interested in K-1 enrolment can read more here. Email email@example.com or call (02) 9752 0507 for more information. Please note that our events are subject to change due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions.