Kindy Experience Days create an opportunity for Preschool students to explore the transition to “big” school through a range of enriching and diverse learning, performance and socialisation activities. We aim to create a familiarity with the school environment that can enhance each child’s first experience of school.
What does Experience Day include?
- Two hours of activities
- Learning, literacy and numeracy games
- Activity experience – Dance/Acting/Gym
- Library – Reading
- Tour and Q&A for parents
- Experience Day Buddy – Assigned Year 6 student
- Support from Junior School Teaching faculty throughout the day
- Wednesday 13 May 2020 (9.45am – 12.15pm)
- Tuesday 28 July 2020 (9.45am – 12.15pm)