Congratulations to the Class of 2019 who collectively placed The McDonald College at 73rd in the State. This result places us in the Top 13% of NSW schools based on data from Better Education. We acknowledge our 2019 Year 12 cohort who worked diligently throughout the year in preparation for their examinations. We wish our graduates continued success on their journeys ahead.
Please note that this page will be updated ongoing as further information is received.
Congratulations to Micheal Zhang, 2019 College Captain, who achieved an ATAR of 99.8. Micheal will be awarded the DUX trophy at the High Achievers’ Assembly in February 2019 where all students who received Band 6 or E4 results will be acknowledged.
Congratulations also to those scoring the highest band (Band 6) in one or more subjects. Band 6 represents an HSC mark of 90-100% or E4 a mark of 40 – 50 for extension courses.
2019 HIGH ACHIEVERS LIST
All Rounder Achiever, Distinguished AchieveR
(Band 6 in 10 or more Units of study)
- Alessandra Kitinas – Business Studies, English Advanced, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, Legal Studies, Modern History, History Extension
- Micheal Zhang – English Advanced, Mathematics Extension 1, Mathematics Extension 2, Modern History, Physics
- Alannah Heinecke – Music 1
- Alexandra Colvin – Legal Studies, Modern History, Visual Arts
- Brea Holland – Drama, Music 1
- Connor Griffith – Music 1
- Courtney Lapka – Visual Arts
- Emily McMahon – Design and Technology
- Jag Mishchuk – Mathematics Standard 2
- Kameko Awad – Business Studies
- Laneikka Denne – Business Studies, Drama, Legal Studies, Visual Arts
- Rocco Forrester-Sach – Drama
- Tamar Hirschberg – Modern Hebrew Continuers
- Tamzen Penrose – Dance, Legal Studies, Mathematics
- Zak Karolic – Mathematics Standard 2, Music 1