Are you an upcoming young musician and have a passion for performance? We are taking Expressions of Interest for Music Scholarships in 2018 & 2019. We are looking for students with a contemporary music focus who are passionate, committed and ready to take their music abilities to the next level. Who are we looking for?
- Year 7
- Year 8
- Year 9
- Guitar (electric & acoustic)
- Piano & Keyboard
Other instrumentalists will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, which is subject to scholarship availability. Expressions of interest are also accepted from vocalists.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Applicants must be available to attend an audition at the College with the Head of Music Performance, Head of Performing Arts and Principal
- Applicants must sit an online academic test
- Applicants must demonstrate an intermediate-to-advanced level of music ability for their age, and genuine interest in music performance
- Applicants must be committed, passionate and willing to learn
- Successful applicants must meet yearly performance indicators, as defined by the Head of Music Performance
- Successful applicants must undertake Private Music Lessons at the College as part of their ongoing learning, unless prior arrangements are made with the Head of Music Performance
- Successful applicants must be available for either 2018 or 2019 intake
- Successful applicants are determined by level of performance ability
- Successful applicants will be notified in writing by the College Registrar within two weeks of their audition date
- The value of the scholarship will be determined by the College Principal, which is non-negotiable
Prospective families must submit an Expression of Interest form online. Families will be contacted by the College Registrar once EOI is received.
Further enquiries can be directed to our Head of Music Performance, Paul Young, on (02) 9752 0578 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org